Description: The MagNA Pure Compact System is the automated benchtop solution for versatile nucleic acid purification. With its small instrument size, extensive integrated features, and a sample throughput of one to eight samples per run, the system meets the demanding nucleic acid isolation needs of research laboratories with low to medium sample throughput.
– Automate processing of 1 to 8 samples with a smart, small, and simple instrument.
– Conserve laboratory space by using a compact standalone instrument with a small footprint.
– Obtain high quality nucleic acids from diverse sample types with proven reagent chemistry (see Figures 1 and 2).
– Take advantage of onboard protocols for each type of nucleic acid isolation.
– Choose different sample and elution volumes for a broad range of sample materials (see Figures 3 and 4).
– Document kit information and track samples using the barcode reader.
– Save time and minimize contamination risk with prefilled reagents and disposables, synchronized stage movement, an integrated HEPA filter, and UV decontamination.
– Benefit from our excellent worldwide service and technical support.
Fully Re-furbished, calibration / alignment to factory standard.
90 day warranty.