维修工程师/ Service Technician - Pleasanton Location
电子仪器维修工程师 工作职责： 修理、质量控制及安装调试实验室电子仪器 工作需求： 至少有3年在电子或光学领域的工作经验 有相关领域的大专及以上学历 英文要求： 有熟练的英文阅读能力，并能进行英文基本对话。 薪资待遇： 公司提供健康保险 、带薪假期和退休账户401K 工资待遇根据工作经验面谈 本职位即将开放
Service Technician for Biotech Equipment
• The Technician will perform repairs, calibrations, and preventative maintenance on Biotech instruments on-site and at customer sites.
• Previous experience working in an accredited or regulated environment preferred.
• Independently and effectively assemble, operate, and troubleshoot equipment.
• Complete and submit all paperwork, forms, and certifications
• Provide feedback to management regarding any customer needs or concerns
• Completing work orders for all work performed.
Skills and Qualifications:
• 3 years minimum working experience in Electronics or Optical field.
• Experience working with Instruments from the following Manufactures is a Plus
• High School Diploma and/GED: or one to two years related experience and/or training.
• Previous experience working with Biotech instruments or related experience desired.
• Valid drivers’ license, excellent driving history and proof of vehicle insurance.
• Overnight travel is required to maximize efficiency while performing regular duties.
• Must be able to travel throughout assigned area and work independently.
• Must be able to lift and transport up to 50 lbs.
• Working knowledge of computer software, such as MS Office Word, Excel, and Outlook
College degree in related field required Position open immediately.
Inside Sales Position Available- Please contact us for more information and send your resume!
You will use your life science knowledge and technical skills to acquire new customers from biotechnology companies, academic research institutions, and pharmaceutical companies, while maintaining existing customer relationships.
–Coordinate the entire sales process for assigned accounts.
– Manage incoming by making outboud phone calls and emails. Answer incoming phone calls
– Manage online advertising ads
– Demonstrate excellent telephone selling skills
– Achieve or exceed the sales quota by maintaining existing business, developing incremental business in existing accounts and conducting cold calls to develop new accounts.
– Maintain and increase customer database through Salesforce (CRM).
– Prospect new leads with new customers.
– Develop quotes, product orders, Invoices and PO’s
– Follows Company policies on travel, expenses, and submission of paperwork, including but not limited to, expense reports and show lead forms.
– Actively seeks out opportunities to sell, support, and promote all Company products on a direct basis and through distribution channels.
– Represents the Company at tradeshows as both an exhibitor and attendee.
– Researches trends in the laboratory equipment marketplace to assist our company’s management with the implementation of marketing and sales strategies.
– BA/BS degree required, preferably in life science.
– 2 years previous sales experience. selling life science research Instrumentation or in a similar sales role preferred or selling to academic, biotechnology, and/or pharmaceutical researchers and organizations
– Familiarity with biomolecular instruments is a plus
– Demonstrated ability to sell new products.
– Ability to work independently as well as part of a dynamic team.
– Proven track record of building a sales pipeline, giving presentations, organizing and overseeing demonstrations as well as excellent closing skills.
– Established database of Biotech Contacts a Plus!!