Description: The SpectraMax 384 Plus lets you get absorbance measurements from 190 to 1000 nm quickly for samples in test tubes, cuvettes, and 96- or 384-well microplates. Monochromator wavelength selection saves you the time and trouble of ever having to change out filters. Typical applications for this powerful reader include DNA and RNA quantification, enzyme kinetic assays, and ELISA based assays.
– No filter system: Includes monochromator allowing up to 6 wavelengths at a time in the visible wavelength range and scanning ranges from 190-1000 nm in 1 nm increments
– Easy assay optimization: Read a variety of sample formats from cuvettes to 96- and 384-well microplates in endpoint, kinetic, and spectral scan modes
– Correction for varying microplate well volumes and the elimination of standard curves based on PathCheck® Technology, the only temperature-independent pathlength correction method
– Better experimental signal discrimination using narrow absorbance bandpass for superior peak resolution and increased accuracy.
– Monitoring of temperature-sensitive reactions with consistent temperature regulation from ambient to 45°C
– Thorough mixing of samples in microplate wells with user-programmable Automix feature
– Quickly quantify DNA, RNA, and protein samples as low as 2 µL with the SpectraDrop Micro-Volume Microplate
– Comprehensive data analysis with SoftMax® Pro Software
– Seamless integration with the StakMax® Microplate Handling Stacker
Fully Re-furbished, calibration / alignment to factory standard.
90 day warranty.