January 4, 2018
The Typhoon FLA 9500 is a variable mode laser scanner with modular access to the optical components, providing both versatile and flexible imaging for precise quantitation of proteins, nucleic acids, and other biomolecules.
– Imaging of multifluorescent-, chemifluorescent-, radioisotope-labeled, and colorimetric samples
– Up to 10 µm resolution
– Sample Scanning area of 40 × 46 cm which enables simultaneous imaging of up to 20 gels or blots
– 2-D DIGE imaging
– Visible and infrared fluorescence imaging
– Multiple imaging modes which includes fluorescence and chemifluorescence, filmless autoradiography, and digitization of colorimetrically-stained samples
– 2-D DIGE imaging for differential protein expression studies, ECL Plus chemifluorescent imaging for quantitative protein detection by Western blotting, and multifluorescent ECL Plex imaging
– 1000 μm prescan function
Certified GeneTool is now servicing the Typhoon FLA 9500. Contact us for more information
Fully Re-furbished, calibration / alignment to factory standard.
90 day warranty in US and Canada